By accessing this SAEON website (“SAEON”), you (the “user”) agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out hereunder.
SAEON reserves the right to at any time, in its sole discretion, change any of the terms and conditions by posting such changes on this website.
Such changes shall be effective immediately. By continuing to use this website the user shall be deemed to have accepted such changes.
When accessing this website the user may download, view and print any of the content from this website for private and non-commercial purposes but may never –
- Redistribute, modify, adapt or vary any of the content of this website;
- Remove any copyright or trademark notices from any copies of the content;
- Cause any harm to this website in any manner whatsoever.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Right
This website and all the related pages, including but not limited to content, software, code, graphics, designs or other material
contained in or electronically distributed on this website, are protected by local and international legislation. Any unauthorised use whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
Hyperlinks provided on this website to third party websites are provided as is and such hyperlinks as well as the content of such third party websites
are not under the control of SAEON. SAEON does not necessarily agree with, edit or sponsor the content of such third party websites and is not responsible for the content thereof.
SAEON websites allow some content to be embedded, and these may be included into any other website with proper attribution.
Framing non-embeddable components are not allowed without permission from SAEON.
No person, business entity or website may use any technology to cause any harm whatsoever to this website.
SAEON does not give any warranty or representation; express or implied, relating to information contained on this website or
on any other website linked to this website or the accuracy of such information.
- SAEON does not warrant that this website or any website to which this website is linked or the content thereof is error free.
- SAEON does not give any warranty or representation, other than any warranty or representation that has been expressly set out in these terms and conditions.
SAEON may request information from the user, which is of a proprietary and confidential nature. SAEON shall keep and maintain such
information confidential and shall not disclose such information to any third party without the prior written consent of the user,
unless legally obliged to do so.
Should an individual be named and contact particulars provided in metadata, either as a contact point or a contributor to a published work,
SAEON regards that information to be in the public domain and (1) allows third-party users and systems to harvest the data and use as they see fit,
and (2) uses the information to compile statistics, reports, and other artefacts that may be useful to its user base.
SAEON may institute legal action against a user who delivers or attempts to deliver any damaging code to this website, attempts to gain unauthorised
access to any page of this website or who causes any harm whatsoever to this website.
Limitation of Liability
- SAEON shall not be liable for any damages, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising from the use or inability to use this website or
any other website linked to this website or the content or the services thereof.
- The user expressly agrees that the use of this website is entirely at the user’s own risk and indemnifies SAEON against any third party claims
that might arise out of the user’s use of this website or any other website linked to this website.
- This website and its contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and has not been compiled or supplied to meet the user’s individual requirements.
The South African law and the jurisdiction of the South African courts shall govern any action in terms of the use or inability to use this website.